We collect certain information by automated means when you visit our Site, such as how many users visited the Site and the pages they accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor the site to our visitors. We collect this information through various means such as “cookies” and “web beacons,” as explained below.
Like many companies, our site may use “cookies.” Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain websites.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of a website. They include, for example, cookies that enable someone to log into secure areas of a website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow a website operator to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around a website when they are using it.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize a user when they return to a website. This enables the website operator to personalize their content for users, greet users by name and remember preferences.
We use such cookies to:
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- speed up your searches.
- recognize you when you return to our site.
You can find more information about the specific individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table at the bottom of this policy.
Certain pages on our site may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party.
An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Site, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and understand from what geographic regions our website visitors come. We also may use this information to enhance our Site.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our site, such as Google Analytics. The third-party providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use our site. The data collected
through these means (including IP address) are disclosed to these third-party providers, who process the information to evaluate use of the site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
68 James Street Parry Sound On P2A 1T5